Sunday, June 25, 2006

How I wish I could have a 'NONG NONG' break.
hehe.
Sigh.
A few more hours and its gonna be MONDAY!
Slack arrrr....
Talking about MONDAY but I still have no idea what to teach for English tomorrow.
Hmmm..perhaps on alphabet 'Z'.
I've completed from 'A' to 'Y' and purposely left out 'Z' just for this week.
As it is the last week of Term 2.

So let me see...
What am I suppose to do with alphabet 'Z'.
Well, obviously 'Z' is for Zura(heh)/zebra/zoo/zip/zero/zucchini/zit(heh)
Thats all I know.
haha. As you can see here, my vocabs are limited.
err...nvm.
The kids are better than me.
Perhaps they can help me with this. HEH.

I have so many plans waiting for me.
Some of it will be:
1) Buy 'kain' at Arab St and tailor made in Joo Chiat (for hari raya)

2) Workout at a gym with my so-called trainer (ayuni) heheh. (Im lemming to lose some weight lar)

3) A short getway with Raudah & family. (pls pls make it happen this time round)

4) And most importantly, to hand in my resignation letter anytime in June or July.
(err...if only I can get a new job by these 2 mths)

5) Do something with my boring, virgin jet black hair.

9:05 PM

SIMPLY ZURA

23 years young
30th August 1983
Virgo
Singapore
Earlychildhood Educator
Ex-S'pore Poly student
Loves The Almighty God/my family/gd friends
So much into kids, chocolates, purple,
cars, cam-whoring, bloghopping, sushis
shoes, bags, cosmetics and certain sports

A Daughter.Sister.Teacher.Friend



LINKS

<3 Basirah
Arfan
Apiz
Ayu
Ayuni
Dee
Fatimah
Feez
Idah
Juliana
Nura
Rendra
Rini
Wati
Yati


CREDITS



Image: TheSista, Basirah
Layout: TheSista, Basirah
Host: 1 2

TAG




They (2)
By Jem
BestVideoCodes.com